This quiz asks for a 15 shot presentation that can tell a story with only pictures and camera placement. The way me and my partner made this presentation was starting by coming up with a simple story that could be told in 15 different type of shots. After planning the story, we went out to film and follow the plot that we noted down. Overall, our projected came out well and had great shot techniques to tell the story. I think the positioning of the camera and actor could have been better and also include the rule of thirds in each shot.
Thursday, September 21, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Creative Critical Reflection
Final creative critical reflection videos: Questions 1 & 2: CRR #1 Questions 3 & 4: CCR #2
-
Final creative critical reflection videos: Questions 1 & 2: CRR #1 Questions 3 & 4: CCR #2
-
Video 1: BLOOOOOG! I'M IN MADRIDDDDD! So nice to see you guys again. And now you guys can see my face now. (sound effects). Today I will...
-
Hello blog! I have great news to begin this post with and I am stunned to announce that me and my partner Anabelle are advancing with th...
No comments:
Post a Comment